AIM
spld12

Daily2oon SE : Faggotstar Daily2oon SE : Faggotstar

Just not that good or funny

Boring, not funny, and 9/11 isn't funny in general. Terrible quality, expect more of of you Mr.Simon.

Oh well, next time maybe.

I voted 0.

Officer O'fficer show 3-1 Officer O'fficer show 3-1

I don't get it...

It is just not funny, and the clay looks bad. You need to really work harder on this.

Saddest Day of My Life Saddest Day of My Life

Hopefully you got some pusssy

dont worry about it.

if smoking cigarettes is the only thing to come out of that...wow.

Halo Shorts #1 Halo Shorts #1

Good try. Needs some work.

I understand it is a short, but it isn't NG worthy yet, it needs a little work and it can be a lot better!

Dumbass Dumbass Dance Dumbass Dumbass Dance

This sucked.

Rip offs of things that were funny 2-3 weeks ago aren't funny.

This sucked.

NG Hates Pube Muppet NG Hates Pube Muppet

LOL...um

i personally love pube muppet, but this was fuckin funny...nice stuff...but pube puppet is the shit.

good work though, good laugh.

CandleClock responds:

i love pube muppet too!

nak nak nak B&amp;lt;3C NAK N3k! nak nak nak B<3C NAK N3k!

LOL SO GOOD...AMAZING

ahahahahah I LOVE IT SO MUCH...the Gary Coleman addition makes it that much better. so good so good. i loved it. definately got a 5!

RIPclock responds:

SHAWNY PANTS

911 - Have You Forgotten? 911 - Have You Forgotten?

Good Job..USA

This was a great tribute. All these assholes giving it 0's should fuck off. If you don't like the USA get the fuck out and shut up. And if you aren't from the USA and diss it, get the hell off here, I believe Americans made this site. Get the hell out you USA haters. All you should shut up and appreiate the USA and not forget 9-11.

pac2k4 responds:

Thanks.

weebl and bob: wee-lo weebl and bob: wee-lo

Ha Ha Ha, Nice.

Keep up the good work. That was funny as hell. I loved it. So random, so perfect.

Vader vs Pongo! Vader vs Pongo!

Brilliant

One word sums this up, "Amazing", it was very short, but other then that, wow, i loved it. so dumb, yet it was a beautiful thing! I laughed and laughed. good job.